Epicor System Specialist
£32,000 to £35,000 + Comprehensive benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Epicor System Specialist to join a leading, international company based just north of Oxford.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the Epicor ERP System. This will include:
· Reviewing and analysing user requests that relate to the Epicor system.
· Developing, verifying and implementing business solutions that can be derived from increased utilisation of Epicor across all sites so that Epicor becomes the backbone of the business.
· Thoroughly checking and accurately inputting engineering data.
· Provide knowledgeable and pragmatic support to new product/process projects, recommending efficient solutions that optimise Epicor functionality
· Provide input and support Epicor Upgrade projects
· Assist with the rollout of Epicor in all overseas affiliates within the Group.
Business Analysis and Design
· Analyse business processes -looking beyond users request -to ensure that optimal solutions are designed
· Design solutions that exploit Epicor functions in consultation with relevant departments.
Testing and Implementation of Business Solutions
· Responsible for creating robust test plans and test scripts for thoroughly testing and documenting solutions in accordance with the requirements for a validated software solution.
· Train and assist associates with the development of test scripts to demonstrate that delivered solutions meet their defined requirements
· Be part of the team providing first line support to users
· Actively review and process request tickets logged with Service Desk.
· Remain customer-focussed in investigating problems and providing prompt resolution, keeping the requester informed of progress
· Maintain knowledge of all aspects of the Epicor Toolkit (BPM’s, Dashboards, BAQ etc) and select appropriate tools for the development of business solutions
· Support the implementation of Epicor security as requested and drive annual user recertification
· Develop and communicate with IT re housekeeping procedures in relation to the ERP system
Communication and Networking
· Champion Epicor within the company and be a promoter of its extensive capabilities
· Maintain links with Epicor Process Owners and users in all functions and departments within the Group
· Demonstrate solutions and provide training to users and assist with solution deployment
In order to be successful in your application. You should have:-
· Good knowledge of (and interest in) business processes in a manufacturing business
· Experience of working in a regulated business
· Knowledge of Epicor or alternative ERP system
· Expertise in problem solving methodologies and techniques
This position will go quickly, so if you are an Epicor Specialist, or ERP specialist, please send your CV to me today.