3nd Line Support Engineer with Citrix
£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a 3nd Line Support Engineer with strong Citrix experience, to join a leading MSP, providing high quality support to a wide range of end users across the country.
In this market, it’s worth pointing out that this company are extremely robust and have thrived in the last 12 months despite the pandemic. They are going from strength the strength and taking their highly valued staff with them. I can’t think of a better place to work, particularly at the moment.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for providing a rage of technical and customer focussed duties such as:
- Delivering outstanding 3rd Line Technical support across internal IT, shared infrastructure and customer solutions, whilst working to high standards in the ITIL areas of Incident, Problem and Change
- Forming part of the support delivery team, reacting to customer requirements for implementation or changes
- Taking ownership of service-impacting issues for a customer’s estate, and resolving the issue effectively whilst keeping the customer updated
- Providing technical leadership in supporting VDI and Citrix deployments; as well as Azure and Hyper-V implementations
- Supporting the Service Desk and colleagues to develop, implement and improve technical support tools, work instructions and processes.
Key Technical Skills:
If order to be successful in your application for the 3rd Line Support Engineer position, you should have the following skills:
- End User Device / OS management and deployment.
- Active Directory and Domain Management
- Public Cloud Solutions – Azure or AWS
- Server Technologies – Windows Server 2019 onwards - including virtualisation with VMWare or Hyper-V
- Administration and management of Citrix Deployments.
Nice to have skills:
In addition to these skills, any experience with Networking, Unified Communications, SQL, ITIL environments, SCCM and advanced Citrix would be useful but not essential.
If you are an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer with strong Citrix skills, looking for an exciting new challenge with a rock solid stable company that reward and promote their staff, then please send your CV to me today.