2nd Line Support Engineer
£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hybrid position – 2 days from home, 3 days in Basingstoke office
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a 2nd Line Support Engineer, to join a leading MSP, providing high quality support to a wide range of end users across the country.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical and customer focussed duties such as:
- Delivering outstanding 2nd Line Technical Support across internal IT, shared infrastructure and customer solutions, whilst working to high standards in the ITIL areas of Incident, Problem and Change
- Forming part of the support delivery team, reacting to customer requirements for implementation or changes
- Taking ownership of service-impacting issues for a customer’s estate, and resolving the issue effectively
- Supporting the Service Desk and colleagues to develop, implement and improve technical support tools, work instructions and processes.
Key Technical Skills:
If order to be successful in your application for the 2nd Line Support Engineer position, you should have the following skills:
- End User Device / OS management and deployment.
- Active Directory and Domain Management
- Public Cloud Solutions – Azure or AWS
- Server Technologies – Windows Server 2019 onwards - including virtualisation with VMWare or Hyper-V
Nice to have skills:
In addition to these skills, any experience with Networking, Unified Communications, SQL, ITIL environments, SCCM and advanced Citrix would be useful but not essential.
If you are an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer with strong Citrix skills, looking for an exciting new challenge with a rock-solid stable company that reward and promote their staff, then please send your CV to me today.