1st Line Support Engineer
£22,000 to £24,000 + Ongoing Training, Parking, Career Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer with a passion for solving IT issues and with excellent customer skills, to join a thriving IT support company based near Chelmsford in Essex.
You will be responsible for the support of a wide range of IT equipment to provide a comprehensive IT Support service to end users. This will include:
Duties for the 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Providing remote 1st line support to End Users
- Ensuring all fixes are in line with SLA and documentation.
- Carrying out comprehensive Desktop Support Duties
- Managing users, computers, and group membership within Active Directory
- Support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems (e.g. Windows 10)
And additional skills in networking, Office 365, SharePoint and group Policy would be useful but not essential.
In order to be successful in your application for the 1st Line IT Support Engineer, you should have:
- Experience in providing IT support – 1st Line
- Understanding of common Desktop Support issues
- Good MS skills
- Basic Active Directory skills. Adding new users, setting up passwords, access rights etc.
- A full UK Driving Licence
If you are a 1st Line Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer or similar with the skills listed above and looking for a stable and exciting new opportunity, then please send your CV to me today.