1st Line Support Engineer
£20,000 to £25,000 + Ongoing Training, Benefits, Career Progression
We have a fabulous opportunity for you, a 1st Line Support Engineer to join a leading organisation in High Wycombe, where you will have the chance to support a wide range of exciting technology and progress your career through 2nd and 3rd line and into specialist areas.
Ideally, as the 1st Line Support Engineer, you will have:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Worked on a Service Desk
- Good MS products and OS. Windows 7, 8, 10 and Office including 365
- Good ability to troubleshoot – hardware / software
- Server Admin – Active Directory, Group Policy
- Strong communication skills
- Good team worker
In return, you’ll receive excellent ongoing training and the opportunity to really progress your career within a dynamic environment.
If you are a 1st Line Support Engineer or similar and really looking to move your career forward, please send your CV to me today.