1st Line Support Engineer – SC Security Cleared
up to £22,500 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer with SC Security Clearance, to join a leading IT Support company, based on site at a very large and prestigious site near to Swindon and Chippenham. Commutable from Bristol.
Joining a team of engineers, you will be responsible for the provision of IT support in line with the clients SLA. It will include:
- 1st Line support / Desktop Support
- Server Administration – Active Directory
- User support MS Office
- Upgrades, new installations etc.
- Audio Visual
In order to be successful in your application for the 1st Line Support Engineer position, it is essential that you are:
- Security Cleared - ideally SC level (will consider lapsed)
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar 1st line support Engineer position.
- This would particularly suit anyone from an MOD background
- A good team player.
Any experience working in a Government or military background would be useful but not essential.
If you are a Security Cleared IT Technician, 1st line support engineer, Helpdesk Engineer or Service Desk Engineer with strong Desktop Support skills and Active Directory and located near to Swindon and Chippenham, then please send your CV to me today! It's a great position and will go quickly.