1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer
£25,000 to £30,000 + Benefits including 10% Pension, free parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, to join a truly fabulous organisation – full details on application.
Working closely with the Senior Support Engineer and IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing full IT Support and ensuring the smooth running of the infrastructure at all times. Also, to help the organastion to keep on top of its ever-changing IT requirements.
As the 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support via phone and email as well as Deskside support.
- Assisting with network support
- Working with 3rd party vendors and providers on maintenance and management of servers, network infrastructure, hardware and software
- Set-up and support of external WiFi
- Support related IT peripherals such as till systems etc
- Mentoring and training to Junior IT Engineers
- Take ownership or assist with IT project work
In order to be successful in your application for the 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer position – Technical Support post, you should have:
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Exchange 365, Microsoft Teams, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Office 365 applications
- Knowledge and experience of working in a remote desktop environment (Citrix WorkSpace/Receiver, RDS/RDP, TeamViewer)
- Experience of working with network switches, cabling and fault finding
- Strong analytical abilities and a creative approach to problem solving
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service skills
- Driving licence essential
If you are a 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, or similar, looking for an exciting new opportunity for a fantastic organisation, please send your CV to me today as this position will go quickly.