Network Security Engineer
£50,000 + Excellent Benefits and Career Progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Network Security Engineer to join a leading specialist provider or Network Security Solutions to leading businesses in London.
Joining a vibrant team, you will be responsible for managing and running various network security projects across London. You will also provide high level 3rd line network and network security support from the company’s offices in Central London.
On a day to day basis, as the Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working on a wide variety of Network Security projects from implementations to large scale troubleshooting.
- Ensuring the smooth transfer from implementation phase to “go live” and any subsequent transition management.
- Third Line Support of Network Security Issues.
- Definition of configuration changes on live equipment
- Identification of any opportunities for service improvements.
- Mentoring 1st and 2nd Line staff
- Participate in customer workshops to define capacity planning and life cycle management strategies.
In order to be successful in your application for the Network Security Engineer position, you should come from a strong Network Security background, ideally professional services. We are focussed on candidates with strong skills in:
– Palo Alto firewalls
– Cisco ASA firewalls
– Cisco switching and routing
– F5 load balancers
– Checkpoint Firewalls (Advantageous)
– Juniper FW/SSL VPN (Advantageous)
– FortiGate Firewall (Advantageous)
Any certifications in Cisco or Palo Alto (PCNSE) would be extremely beneficial.
This is a customer facing role and as such, we are looking from you to have:
- Excellent Customer skills
- Written and verbal communication of the highest level.
- A drive and determination to offer the very best service possible
- Willingness to travel to customer sites around London where required.
- Committed to self-development – there is a lot of training and development on offer.
If you are an experienced Network Security Engineer with strong Palo Alto and Cisco skills, looking for a new and exciting challenge, then please send your CV to me today!