Microsoft Dynamics Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, to join a leading organisation based in Northampton.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Dynamics Development and ongoing management.
- Working directly with stakeholders to first understand and then respond to broad and varied business challenges
- Aligning process and functional design activities, creating and reviewing functional requirements as an input to application design success
- Facilitate analysis workshops across the business to understand needs and develop critical problem-solving statements for delivery
- Documenting and analysing complex business processes to review deliverables against expected results (Benefits)
- Dynamics development to ensure the CRM is in line with requirements
- Dynamics integration and associated coding to the company’s website
- End to end systems project life cycle through to production
- Provide training to inspire systems adoption
- Support for end user 'functional' issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 1612 (18.104.22.168) (DB 22.214.171.124)
- Ideal, but not a requirement, if the candidate also has web development skills, such that they can update and develop the company website and ensure it links effectively with the CRM.
- A passion for finding and solving critical problems and have a habit of recognising opportunities for continual improvement
- Confidence in building, testing, and maintaining scalable solutions deployed across all sites
- Be a team player, enabler for collaboration
- Ability to set and deliver to tight deadlines, to work in an efficient manner
- Happy to contribute the support of CRM and associated IT issues
This really is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Specialist to own and develop the CRM function for a very exciting business. This will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.