Lead Test Engineer
Circa £60,000 + Share Option + Benefits
Remote working with 1 day in the London office
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Lead Test Engineer, to join a very exciting start up oraganisation who are embarking on the next exciting phase of growth and development.
We are looking for you, an experienced Lead Test Engineer to shape the direction of manual and automated testing for an ambitious start-up organisation, as they grow into a medium sized company with multiple mission teams. This is a chance for you as a talented and passionate Lead Test Engineer to set the standards and processes for the teams as they grow.
Quality and excellence will be part of everything you do, leading other testers and working in a cross-functional agile team to deliver amazing products in a collaborative, productive and happy environment.
The exciting bit
- Modern technology and upcoming greenfield work
- As the Lead Test Engineer, you will shape the test department and have real input into the technology and methodology used.
- This is a great place to work and with great people
- Remote working – 4 days from home – 1 day in the London office
- Share Options - You will own a stake in an organisation that in its start-up phase, is already profitable and has ambitious financial plans
- Passionate about best practices in software testing and delivery
- A good understanding of Web technologies
- A great collaborator with strong communication skills
It’s an advantage if you
- Have some automation experience, and are keen learn more
- Have worked with start-ups in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good understanding of Jira and Agile processes
If you are an experienced and Lead Test Engineer with strong manual testing experience, looking for an exciting new opportunity with an exciting new company, this could be for you so please send your CV to me today!