IT Support Engineer
£22,000 to £26,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced 1st and 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join a thriving organisation based in Slough.
Working as part of a team, you will be supporting mainly internal, but also external clients, on a wide range of IT issues coving:
- To set up staff Windows PCs.
- To set up Linux mini-PCs that we send to our customers.
- To provide troubleshooting for issues with hardware and software on staff computers.
- To provide troubleshooting for services we provide to our customers (Email, website, Linux mini-PCs).
- To raise tickets for a developer to escalate issues outside your remit.
- To maintain internal user accounts.
- To ensure systems are patched and supportable
- You would be responsible for identifying issues in the current network implementation and suggesting solutions based on your research and experience.
In order to be successful in your application for the IT Support Engineer position, you should have:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Independent task prioritisation.
- IT associated research skills.
- Windows 7-10 OS.
- Windows Server 2012-2016.
- Network components.
- Experience of TCP/IP networking.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office software suite.
If you are a 1st and 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, looking for an exciting new challenge in Slough, then please send your CV to me today as this position will go quickly.