Graduate Software Support Engineer
Chipping Norton – North Oxford
Negotiable but around £25,000 to £30,000 + Comprehensive benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a recent graduate with a passion for Software and Applications, to join a leading international company based just north of Oxford.
You will be joining a team of highly experienced and expert Application Software Support Specailists to look after on of the largest and complex software packages available. ERP.
They will offer you full training, one to one mentoring and the opportunity to really develop your passion and love of software.
You should therefore have / be:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- A passion for Software. Love to learn new technologies
- A problem solver with an Analytical brain
- Hungry to throw yourself into something new and learn fast.
You will be involved in
- Application Support
- Projects – new implementations, functionality changes, Rollouts
- Business Analysis and Design of System Functionality
- Testing and Implementation of Business Solutions
- Problem Solving
- Championing the ERP System and how it can really benefit the company.
And………….Full training is provided!!
If you are a recent Software Graduate, Computer Science Graduate who is passionate about Application Software or ERPs, then please send your CV to me today as this position will not be available for long.