£22,000 + Excellent Training and Career Development. Full and comprehensive benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Business Studies Graduate, with a keen interest in IT and Project Co-ordination / Project Management, to join a leading IT company in Basingstoke. This is a direct path for you to move directly into your chosen profession with all the support and guidance you could wish for.
Starting in late July / early August, you will work closely with last years successful applicant who is now being promoted out of this position.
The aim of the role centres on administering and organising IT-focused projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. As part of the role, you will be working closely with the Lead Project Manager to prepare comprehensive actions plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
To succeed in this role, you will have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, your duty is to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards. Responsibilities of your role will include:
- Coordinating project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Breaking projects into management chunks and timeframes
- Liaising with clients to identify and defining requirements, scope and objectives
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assisting with schedule management
- Monitoring project progress and handling any issues that arise
- Using tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditure
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
In order to be successful in your application for the Graduate IT Project Co-ordinator position, you should have:
- A strong desire to lead small projects
- Excellent customer-facing skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Able to work unattended in a methodical and documented manner, to multi-task and prioritise work around deadlines
- Excellent timekeeping and personal presentation (as role is customer-facing)
- Solid organisation skills, including multitasking and time management
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience of a customer-facing role
- Ideally have a proven background in Project Management, either through Education or work experience
If you are a Business Studies graduate, with a keen interest in IT and Project Management and looking for a July / August start, please send your CV to me today as this will go quickly.