Desktop Support Engineer
£23,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Desktop Support Engineer / Site Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer to join a world class, leading IT Support company, providing IT Support to a major organisation in Peterborough.
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for Desktop Support of a wide variety of equipment, such as PCs, printers and peripherals.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have
- Strong hardware repair and maintenance skills - covering PCs, Printers, Peripherals.
- Experience supporting MS Office,
- A Site Support / Desktop Support / IT Support background.
- Excellent customer skills - cheerful and happy demeanour.
Benefits for Desktop Support Engineer
- KPI related bonus.
- Employer matched pension.
- Gym Membership
- Childcare Scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
This is working for a great company that offer continuous training, career development and a great working environment so if you are a Desktop Support Engineer with strong hardware break fix skills across PCs, Printers and Peripherals, and Windows 10, please send your CV to me today.