Business Development Manager – System Integration
£30,000 + Car Allowance + OTE to £55,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Business Development Manager with experience in System Integration (OEM) and Hardware Sales, to join a leading IT company based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
This organisation specialises in building bespoke IT equipment ranging from PCs to Servers and Workstations which integrate into a huge variety of markets from Gaming, Kiosk, MOD equipment, Automotive and Arcade Gaming. They supply to global household names and are the driving force behind a huge amount of equipment.
We are looking for you as the Business Development Manager (BDM), to be involved in:
- Developing New Accounts
- Cold calling, sales meetings, presentations, closing the sale
- Managing and Developing Existing Accounts
- Achieving and Exceeding Monthly Sales Targets and KPIs
- Provide accurate forecasting or revenue and growth plans.
In order to be successful in your application for the Systems Integration Business Development Manager (BDM) position, you must love sales and have a strong IT background as follows:
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience selling:
- Servers, workstations etc
- PC Technical Knowledge
- Experience with Intel or AMD products
- A driven sales professional. Able to uncover new sales opportunities and determined to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
Should you also have experience in selling industrial PCs or Embedded PCs or storage solutions, that would be a massive bonus.
This is working for an excellent company with a first-class reputation in this sector. The people you are selling to will know the brand and its quality. So, if you are a Business Development Manager (BDM) who has sold IT solutions and ideally Integrated Systems to a wide range of industries, then please send your CV to me today.