Assistant Business Analyst
£35,000 + Excellent Benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity for you, an Assistant Business Analyst to join a leading, international organisation in Milton Keynes, to assist the Business Analysts on multiple IT / mainly software projects.
As the Assistant Business Analyst, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- Construct workflows and document processes and procedures
- Writing reports, instructions, and specifications
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices and recommending modifications.
- Being a key member of the project team focusing on phases like implementation and testing
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems
- Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for team members
- Facilitating a successful release handover
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational KPIs and reports
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations.
- Investigate and report on ongoing or one-time operational issues or problems
- Define KPIs and escalation procedures
- Acting as a liaison between the business and the technical teams
- Researching possible software solutions to increase work efficiency
- Supporting the project manager during the analysis and planning stages of software development
- Creating the Business Requirements Document
Key Competencies / Skills Required for the Assistant Business Analyst position:
- Educated to degree level minimum 2:1
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solver
- Attention to details
- Strong planning and organisation
- Facilitation and elicitation
- Ability to work with cross company teams
- Working Knowledge of Visio
If you are an Assistant Business Analyst, Junior Business Analyst, or a graduate with these skills and looking to move into a BA position, please send your CV to me as this position will go quickly.
Note – this is a fixed term 3-year contract. It will very likely lead on to other opportunities and extensions.