Application Support Team Leader - SAP 4/HANA
£50,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced SAP Application Support Team Leader / Manager, to join a fantastic organisation in London.
This role will provide management for the Application Support Analysts in addition to 1st and 2nd line support for employees for all core business applications (not just SAP), and therefore will be the first point of contact for all core business application queries.
It is a “player manager” position.
You will provide day to day support on core business applications to the whole user community in all regions (applications include SAP S4/HANA, Success Factors, Hybris (CS Cockpit & Storefront), LS Retail, Intranet).
- To provide day to day leadership of the Application Support Analyst team. Ensuring work is allocated effectively and dealt with in SLA, training needs identified and met, processes defined and documented, escalations managed internally and with suppliers.
- To provide 1st / 2nd line support for all IT core business applications, which includes logging the nature of the problem, investigating and resolving where possible
- To escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate resources within the company or externally as
- To maintain a robust process of logging and assigning issues and service requests to the relevant support team members and external suppliers
- To provide issue resolution within the assigned Service Level Agreements and pro- actively reduce the opportunity for calls
- To liaise with external suppliers for call tracking and resolution within their agreed Service Level
- To work side by side with users to understand their challenges and IT issues daily and make recommendations for application improvements
There will be a requirement for your to travel to the Basingstoke Office approximately once a week once the pandemic is over.
Experience / Achievements
In order to be successful in your application for the Application Support Team Leader position, you will need:
Leadership role of small teams
- Must be fully computer literate with experience of SAP, Success Factors and/or Hybris
- Extensive experience of Application support, ideally in a retail environment
- Knowledge of database and reporting technologies (desirable)
Your Skills, Knowledge and Behavior
- Strong resource management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to make quick and effective decisions
- A keen problem solver
- Highly flexible, with the ability to adapt
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective organisation skills
ITIL Foundation (desirable)
This really is an excellent opportunity for you as the Application Support Team Leader – offering stability and security in this marketplace and working for one of the finest companies in their marketplace. It will go quickly so please send your CV to me today.