£45,000 to £50,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Network Technical Lead / Network Services Technical Lead / Senior Network Engineer, to join a leading IT Services company’s network division.
As the Network Technical Lead, you will be responsible for: the design, deployment, and support of technology solutions for wide ranging Network Services customers. This will include pre-sales, implementation and ongoing high-level support.
Key activities include:
- Taking on a Technical Lead role for bids or projects: defining the technical solution, producing solutions based, high level designs and assisting the bid team with proposals from a technical standpoint.
- Investigating, evaluating, and documenting new technologies and services, either as home-grown offerings or via Partners
- Supporting the Service Desk and operational teams to develop, implement and evolve technical support tools, policies and processes
- Delivering outstanding 3rd Line Technical support across internal IT, shared infrastructure and customer solutions, whilst working to high standards in the ITIL areas of Incident, Problem and Change
- Planning and implementing the complex aspects of building, deploying and testing components, platforms and solutions
- Networking documentation: HLD/LLD, network flow diagrams, etc.
- Acting as a mentor to junior engineers
Technical Skills and Experience:
In order to be successful in your application for the Network Technical Lead, you should have experience in the following:
- You can demonstrate experience of technical pre-sales, including contributing written technical solutions to Tenders and Proposals
- Deploying network infrastructure into customer environments
- Providing outstanding ongoing technical support to customers
- Working as part of a NOC with a focus on WAN/LAN/WLAN
- Hands-on experience ideally with Aruba equipment
- Writing technical reports in customer-friendly language
- Problem-solving difficult networking issues
- You have deep technical knowledge, in the following:
- Campus LAN networking
- WAN connectivity
- Wireless LAN
You have technical awareness and experience of designing or supporting:
- Network Access Control
- Load balancers
- Reverse Proxy
- Network services delivered into private and public cloud environments
- Extreme Networks, Cisco, Fortinet
Any qualifications in Aruba such as ACSP, SCMA, ACMP, ACDA, ACCA would be extremely beneficial.
If you are a Network Technical Lead / Network Services Technical Lead / Senior Network Engineer with experience in providing Network Services to external customers, then this could be for you so please send your CV to me today.