1st Line Support Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a 1st Line Support Engineer / Helpdesk Engineer / Service Desk Engineer, to join a leading organisation based just North of Oxford.
As a 1st Line Support Engineer, you will be a key member of the Service Desk / Helpdesk, and responsible for delivering first class IT support to the company. You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the incident management system and allocating issues according to SLAs
- Providing 1st Line Support for all technical issues based around
- Microsoft Products and OS including Windows Server and Windows 10
- Desktop and PC hardware issues
- Server Administration in Active Directory – user rights, passwords, creating new users etc.
- Some Networks, in particular routers.
- Installation and configuration of new and existing hardware and software
- Keeping Helpdesk Team Leader up to date with of issues and escalating issues to 2nd and 3rd line as and when required.
As a 1st Line Support engineer / Helpdesk Engineer, it is important that you have at least 18 months experience in a similar capacity, and have strong Desktop Support, Software and ideally some networking skills. You will be working as part of a team and so teamwork is essential.
In return, the 1st line support Engineer position offers benefits including
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Recognition.
This really is an outstanding opportunity which will go quickly, so if you are a 1st Line Support Engineer, or Helpdesk Engineer or Service Desk Engineer, within easy commute of North Oxford, then please send your CV to me today.