1st Line Support Engineer – Helpdesk Engineer
£18,000 to £22,500 + Bonus + Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for you, an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer, Service Desk Analyst or Helpdesk Engineer to join a leading IT organisation based in Basingstoke.
You will be joining an ever growing and progressive Service Desk providing support to a wide range of customers from both the Public and Private Sector.
As a Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support Engineer / Helpdesk Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Handling incoming calls – logging and raising tickets and owning the call through to its completion.
- Liasing with 2nd and 3rd line where required but always keeping strong communication with the client open.
- Overcoming technical issues and learning new technologies and skills to ensure you’re are moving forward technically.
- Death in service
- Ongoing training and career development
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Onsite parking
In order to be successful in your application for the 1st line Support Engineer / Service Desk / Helpdesk Engineer, you should have:
- 2 years’ experience working on a technical IT service Desk.
- Strong technical skills, diagnosing and resolving PC and Server issues.
- Good Active Directory and Exchange. Adding users, permissions, passwords etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of remote customer support tools such as Logmein.
In addition, you must be an owner finisher with a positive, customer focused outlook who takes pride in finding solutions and working within a team looking to provide a great customer experience.
If you are an experienced 1st Line Support/First Line Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Engineer based in or around Basingstoke, please send your CV to me today!