International Technical Account Manager – Network Telecommunications
We have a fantastic opportunity for you, a Technical Account Manager in the Telecommunication / Networking industry.
Working for a thriving Network Communications company, you will be looking after a key, international client which will involve work from the UK Office near Wigan, Manchester, Liverpool, but also America and Australia.
If you love travel, this is for you! It is a key requirement for the Technical Account Manager so please only apply if you are very happy traveling as follows:
1 week a month in US
2 weeks a quarter in Australia
Key Objective, Principal Responsibilities & Accountability
With guidance and support from the Operations Manager and Directors within the Business you as the Technical Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, maintaining and retain existing customer relationships.
- Interpret client scope and develop solutions, working alongside the Operations teams.
- Provide cost estimates and client quotations working with an international supplier base.
- Escalation point for clients during project roll outs.
- Manage internal and external communications across multiple accounts through meetings,
telephone and email.
- Deliver excellent customer service and add value to client partnerships.
Skills & Experience for Technical Account Manager
- Minimum 5 years account management experience in the Telecoms industry – ideally SD Wan and Network Security. But additional training is provided.
- Have the ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Mature in outlook
- Enthusiastic and Self-Motivated
- Excellent timekeeping, reliable and trustworthy
If you are an experienced Technical Account Manager in the Telecommunications industry, and are happy with the travel mentioned above, then please send your CV to me today!